Then wrapped it with aluminium paper and then with masking tape. With these done I had it ready to add some layers of fabric and lace mixed with Powertex.
From there on I just went mixed media mad and used Sparkle Texture Paste, Asphalt Paste and lots of Finn's products like Micro Beads, Glass Glitter, Graphite Paste, Mica Flakes. Also acrylic paints ... .
For finishing thought the natural dried lotus flower heads would be perfect touch. These are so unique, beautiful.
And of course a little bling for the wreath to make it look more sparkly, I used some of Spellbinders Rhinestones Chain.
Entering it to Scrap Africa's Current Mood Board Challenge
All the best,